Thursday, August 14, 2008

"Of Wild Places & Gratitude..."





"Just look at all that already exists in your life, all that you already have: unlimited air to breathe, ample lighting to see, music to hear, books to read, stars to dream by, trees to gaze at, floors to dance on, friends to cavort with, enemies to befriend, strangers to meet, woods to walk through, beaches to comb, rocks to scale, rains to cleanse you, rivers to float you, animals to comfort you..." M. Dooley
Being so inspired today by MickRange's above images... I made extra time to muse over simply being grateful for our wild places... and what adventures have been gifted to us out there...
And for fellow adventurers who share their wild place journeys with all of us...
DSD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To bad we are destroying all of these wonderful places. When I first saw Planet Earth (the documentary series) I thought how beautiful these places are, but when I heard how little they are protected, my heart fell.