Tuesday, October 12, 2010

"Of Means And Ends....."




In the midst of all the anticipation and preparation, I needed some quiet to focus for a few moments... Some simple reflections to connect with, understand, then muse over and express here some thoughts - before heading out there upon one of my greatest challenges yet...
Any trail may be a path.
Any river can be the way.
Every climb could be our journey.
Each coastline might be our quest.
Any canyon is a crossroad.
All summits are subtle pilgrimages.
Our means and ends...
Such sources for spirit and synergy.
Every moment a mentor.
Every experience an elder.
Are we listening?
Am I ready?
Time to go.....
DSD
My thanks to G. Dixon for the above contemplative images.

4 comments:

gorida said...

"Every moment a mentor." - very powerful. Wonder how much would a mentor for every moment cost nowdays when everybody is talking about mentoring/ couching? :D

gorida said...

I forgot to post this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQvs9tmzWtE&feature=fvw

Alexandra said...

I wonder where you will be accomplishing your greatest challenge ever! Be safe! Be strong! Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Thank you Alexandra.
I will be posting about this soon.
DSD